Saturday 18 February 2012

Photos - the good, the okay and the ugly

If you haven't noticed already, I've loaded one photo of each species that I've photographed while doing the big year.  The photos are on Picasaweb (Google's photosharing site) and can be accessed by clicking the link to the right.

I've photographed 94 species so far or about 72% of the team total of birds and mammals seen.  The collection includes a few good photos, lots that are okay and a few ugly ones.  I debated whether to include the ugly ones (normally a photographer doesn't show his bad ones) and decided to do so for completeness.  After all, that speck of dust that I labeled as a Dovekie represents my only life bird so far this year (and was taken during a raging snow storm at Cape Spear).

As the year progresses, hopefully I will be able to upgrade some of the poorer pictures.

Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment